Solare Point Membership Agreement
Article 1. Membership Requirements
Article 2. Enrollment
≪Solare Hotels website≫
2. Please enter the required information on the enrollment form on the Solare website. Once the application procedure has been completed on the website you will be officially enrolled.
Article 3. Membership Card
Article 4. Point Services
Article 5. Awarding Points
Article 6. Point Verification
Article 7. Point Expiry Date
Article 8. Using Points
(1) 500 points can be used to obtain a JPY 500 discount off the cost of accommodation.
(2) 3,000 points can be used, at the Member’s option, to obtain a JPY 3,000 discount off the cost of accommodation, or to receive a cash rebate of JPY 3,000.
(3) The usage of points as mentioned in each of the paragraphs above is limited to reservations made through the Solare website. For a cash rebate, select this option at the time of reservation and when you settle your account at the hotel you are staying at we will provide you with a cash rebate. Please be aware that application for a cash rebate at any of Hotel is unable to be accepted.
2. It is not possible to use fractional points that fall short of the respective points determined in the preceding paragraph. It is also impossible for the Hotels to buy back odd numbers of points.
Article 9. Membership ID and Password Management
2. Under no circumstances may Members transfer or loan their Membership ID and/or password to a third party. When a membership ID and password matching those registered by a Member at the time of enrollment are used to login to the website, the Company will consider such usage to be by the Member who registered the membership ID.
Article 10. Cancellation of Membership
(1) If false declarations were made when applying for membership.
(2) If all contact information, such as email address, address, and telephone number, is unknown.
(3) If payment of all charges for accommodation, etc., is not received in accordance with the Hotel Accommodation Agreement.
(4) If harm or loss is caused to a hotel guest, the Hotel (facilities, equipment, fixtures within the hotel, the hotel’s subsidiary facilities, and/or structures within the Hotel premises), or hotel employees, regardless of the response after the event.
(5) If the reputation of other Members is tarnished or the orderly operation of the membership program is disrupted.
(6) If the Hotel Accommodation Agreement and/or the Rules on Use are not observed.
(7) If a criminal offense is observed to have taken place.
(8) If it is observed that antisocial forces have enrolled in the membership program or have used the Services, have attempted to exert their influence, or their activities have been supported or promoted.
(9) If there are other circumstances that are deemed to be inappropriate by the Company.
Article 11. Withdrawal from Membership
(1) When a Member has personally requested to withdraw from membership.
(2) When the program has not been used for a period of three (3) years from the last date of usage (awarding or use of points, or staying at a Hotel).
(3) When a Member has died.
Article 12. Changes, etc., in Registered Items
2. If a Member wants their registered data to be deleted, they must contact the Company via email and request such action.
Article 13. Handling of Personal Information
Article 14. Revision of the Agreement
2. Even in cases where a Member suffers damages due to changes in the Agreement as specified in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall take no responsibility for such damages.
3. The Company may temporarily suspend or terminate a part or all of the Services without prior notice to Members in any of the following situations. In such cases, the Company shall take no responsibility whatsoever for any disadvantage or damage suffered by a Member or a third party, regardless of the reasons for such event.
(1) When devices or systems that are used to provide the Services are undergoing maintenance checks or being updated.
(2) When it is difficult to provide the Services due to fire, power outage, natural disaster, etc.
(3) When telecommunications providers do not provide services.
(4) When it is necessary for the Company to temporarily suspend or discontinue provision of the Services for administrative or technical reasons, or in other cases where the provision of the Services is deemed to be difficult by the Company due to unforeseen circumstances.
4. The Company shall take no responsibility whatsoever for damages caused by loss of or changes to the information registered or provided with regard to the Services due to the state of communication systems, etc., regardless of the cause of such event.
Article 15. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
2. The District Court or Summary Court with jurisdiction over the headquarters of the Company shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over all disputes arising in relation to the Agreement and/or the Services.
Article 16. Inquiries
Please contact: email@example.com
Enacted on January 23, 2019.