Terms and Conditions for Use
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS SITE.
BY USING, VIEWING, TRANSMITTING, CACHING, STORING AND/OR OTHERWISE UTILIZING THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR FUNCTIONS OFFERED IN OR BY THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE IN ANY WAY, YOU HAVE AGREED TO EACH AND ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW, AND WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY OR ERROR IN THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO EACH AND ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE AND LEAVE THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
Solare Hotels and Resorts Site Service Terms and Conditions
Solare Hotels and Resorts Group, including Solare Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd. and Mihiro Tourist Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as "our companies"), shall determine the following "Solare Hotels and Resorts Chain Site Usage terms and conditions" (hereafter referred to as "the Terms and Conditions") in offering the services on the "Solare Hotels and Resorts Site" which is administered on our companies' website (hereafter referred to as "the Site"). Whoever is utilizing the services shall be regarded as having agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
Article 1 (Definition)
- (1) Our companies shall offer services on the Site such as internet reservations for the hotels which are members of the Solare Hotels and Resorts Chain only to those users who have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- (2) "Internet reservation" means the reservations made through the internet reservation system on the Site.
- (3) "Internet reservation users" means those who made hotel reservations by using the Site's internet reservation system according to the set procedures defined on the Site.
- (4) "Internet reservation user's information" means all the private information which internet reservation users have registered when they are making hotel reservations through the internet reservation system, and all other recorded information regarding the transactions of internet reservation users.
Article 2 (Internet Hotel Reservation)
Users wishing to reserve a hotel room shall register necessary information on the Site according to the set procedures. The changes or cancellations of the hotel reservations or reservation contents which were made by an internet reservation user (hereafter referred to as "hotel reservations") shall be regarded as becoming effective when an internet reservation user completes the necessary procedures such as the hotel reservations on the Site and he/she receives a confirmation email for the hotel reservations from the hotel which has accepted the reservations to the email address which has been registered by such internet reservation user himself/herself.
Article 3 (Things Prohibited)
The internet reservation user shall register correct information about himself/herself and shall not make a false registration under any circumstances. In cases when any false information is discovered which was registered by the internet reservation user, the reservation made by him/her may be cancelled without the agreement of such internet reservation user.
Article 4 (Indemnity)
When Site users including internet reservation users cause any damage to our companies, the hotels which are members of our hotel chain or third party users due to the violations of the Terms and Conditions, our companies and/or the hotels which are members of our hotel chain can demand equivalent compensation for the loss incurred from such Site users including internet reservation users.
Article 5 (Fees and Costs)
There won't be any fees such as registration fee, usage fee or annual fee etc. for using the Site or for making an internet hotel reservation. However, when a hotel is reserved through an internet reservation, there will be some cost for hotel accommodations, service charges, taxes which are fixed by each hotel. Also the internet reservation users must observe the rules and stipulations set out by each hotel when staying at those hotels.
Article 6 (Security Measures)
- 1. Although we have taken security measures using SSL(Secure Socket Layer) in our "internet reservation site" , it doesn't guarantee absolute security.
- 2. Internet reservation users shall take full responsibility in inputting their private information when making the hotel reservations. Our companies shall not take any responsibility for losses of the internet reservation users when leakage of any of their private information etc. is caused by a third party's illegal access.
Article 7 (Private Information)
- (1) Our companies shall use the internet reservation information which we obtain only for the purposes described below
- (a) To receive the hotel reservations etc. of internet reservation users and manage such of the hotel reservations.
- (b) In addition to the above, to manage the information received from internet reservation users when they apply to a campaign etc.
- (c) To offer the information about our hotel chain through direct mail (only when we have prior agreement.)
- (2) Our companies shall manage the internet reservation user's information in an appropriate manner so as not to allow it to leak to a third party.
- (3) Our companies will not show any such information of internet reservation users to anyone except the allied corporations with which our companies has concluded a confidentiality agreement. However, if a situation falls in one of the following categories such information can be shown without a prior agreement of the internet reservation users.
- (a) When we have an agreement of the internet reservation user
- (b) When we are requested to show such information based on applicable laws and regulations.
- (c) When we judge it necessary to show such information from the public viewpoint such as protecting the rights or profits of hotels or a third party, or when we have other appropriate reasons.
Article 8 (Service Change or Suspension)
Our companies may change, suspend or cancel partial or total service contents of this Site without prior notice to internet reservation users when we deem it necessary to take such actions or under unavoidable circumstances. We will take no responsibility for any losses caused to the Site users including internet reservation users from such actions.
Article 9 (Changes of the Usage Terms and Conditions)
Our companies reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Agreement will mean you accept those changes. Please print and retain a copy of this Agreement for your records.
Article 10 (Effectiveness of the Terms and Conditions)
This Terms and Conditions shall take effect from April 1st, 2005.
Article 11 (Disclaimer)
The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SOLARE HOTELS AND RESORTS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITENSS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT SOLARE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
About Plug in and helper application
This web site use following plug in and helper applications.
In order to view all contents appropriately, please download them below.
These plug in and helper application may change without notice.