One of Solare's biggest strengths lies in its development of Internet-based promotion. Solare's website leads the industry in its number of hits (visits). Furthermore, promotions will continue to increase in line with the rise in the number of hotels, so website access should continue to rise.
Attracting Customers via the Website
Solare headquarters is proactive in its marketing efforts. We provide direction and underwrite the cost of search engine marketing (SEM), which puts Solare search results near the top of Yahoo! and Google searches. Solare deploys its SEM strategy based on monthly data. Services such of these provide a solid edge up to owners seeking to attract hotel guests.
Using our website to attract customers means that information is “fresh,” which is vital. If hotel information changes, including maps of the surrounding area or modes of access, Solare headquarters revises this information promptly on the website during regular maintenance, ensuring that information is always up to date.
Solare uses a content management system (CMS) to create and operate its website so as to attract customers effectively. The system allows people without specialized technical expertise to deliver Web-based reports, so owners can use it to develop tailored plans for their hotels or change photos of a hotel's exterior or guest rooms, as well as to easily create and update their pages.
The website is currently available in five languages: Japanese, English, Chinese (simplified and traditional) and Korean. We plan to add additional language support.
Offering a Host of Value as a Major Chain
After signing a chain membership agreement, a hotel is included in the list of Solare Hotels & Resorts Group hotels. Owners soon begin to experience the difference that a nationwide effort to attract customers can make.
- Participate in nationwide campaigns for Group hotels
- Take part in sales promotion efforts that are directed and paid for by Solare headquarters
- Share expertise with other hotels in the Group on successful sales approaches
- Take advantage of economies of scale when negotiating media fees
- Take advantage of the strong network that a leading chain can offer
- Participate in plans that are only possible through a major hotel chain
- Gain early access to information available by virtue of being a major chain