Earn and redeem points!
As a Smileage member, your stay begins with great basic features, like earning and redeeming points. You can apply the points that you earn toward your next stay, as well as at restaurants, banquets and other hotel facilities. Smileage members are also eligible for special rates at Solare Hotels & Resorts throughout Japan. Whether traveling on business or for pleasure, the benefits you earn are sure to show you the smile in Smileage.
Notes: Hotel benefits and discounts may differ per hotel. For more information please directly contact our hotels.
Six reasons to smile
- Special Plans
- Members have access to a variety of special plans. Seasonal offerings are available, so be sure to check with your hotel for details.
Join the Smileage program via this site to begin taking advantage of our special plans today.
- Discounts The benefits go far beyond the points you earn at hotels and restaurants. Solare's banquet halls, spas, shops and other facilities offer a range of benefits and discounted services.
Read more about benefits and discounts.
- Priority Reservation
- Smileage members have priority reservation privileges, which you access whenever you make a reservation via our website.
Note that we cannot always guarantee that the room you want will be available.
- Points Redeemable
- Every 100 yen you spend earns you a point worth one yen, whether you pay by cash or card. You can redeem even a single point at a time, making the card perfect for occasional and frequent travelers alike.
- Valid at Hotels and Restaurants
- IIn addition to hotels, your Smileage card is valid at restaurants and a host of other facilities.
You can also use your card at any shop bearing a Symons sticker.
- Points Redeemable Any Time
- We keep Smileage members up to date with an e-mail magazine that is packed full of useful information. Whether you are looking for free lodging vouchers, extra points and other gifts, or information on new hotels.Our magazine brings you the news you need.
Keeping You Informed
Solare Smileage Card Office.
[ E-mail ] email@example.com
Open on weekdays, from 9am to 6pm (not open on weekends or holidays)
Note: Solare Smileage Card Office connot answer the questions other than those related "Smileage Membership". Please contact the hotel directly for any questions related your reservation, such as confirmation of your booking, change of arrival time, extending or shortening your stay, etc.